Facts about Bom Photography, the wedding studio with a funny name.
- Provides Photo + Video + Photo Booth
- In operation since 2010
- Photographed over 500 couples
- Insured and can provide a certificate of liability insurance
- FAA-certified to legally fly a drone for weddings (Part 107)
Fun facts about Paul Kim, the dude that runs it.
- Traveled to 26 countries before 2017, the year my son Rey was born. Post 2017: 0 countries visited.
- Self proclaimed foodie… nah I just like to eat.
- Bourbon guy.
- Had my pants rip down there during a wedding yet went on to finish it with a sweater wrapped around my waist.
Why I Love Photographing Weddings
Photographing weddings has been such a rewarding journey for me. I have reaped out of it more than I had ever hoped.
For every single wedding that I photograph, I have the extraordinary experience of sharing the bride and groom’s feelings throughout the day. I become nervous as they get the butterflies moments before walking down the aisle. I am irritated when they are irritated because something didn’t go as perfectly as planned, even if it doesn’t concern photography. When they burst into tears while dancing with their parents, my eyes tear up even as I tirelessly click the shutter button of my Canon.
Experience has proved to me that emotions are contagious. A wedding photographer is most vulnerable to the raw emotions he witnesses firsthand on the biggest day of the couple’s lives. As a skilled wedding photographer, it is my utmost desire to create images that not only capture emotions on camera but also pass them on to those who will view the images later. I wish to create timeless images that visually tell a story of your love, images that you will cherish for the rest of your lives.
It would be my pleasure to evaluate your needs and offer you services that ensure your satisfaction. Please feel free to contact me anytime to discuss my services.
Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to find out more about Bōm Photography.
Bōm rhymes with Rome, not Tom. :)
In the Media
Send an Inquiry